A Touch of Dutch Landscaping & Garden Services is proud to be a Living Wage Employer in Perth County. We are always happy to hear from individuals who would like to join the A Touch of Dutch Landscaping team. We are willing to train and are interested in enthusiastic individuals who have demonstrated a strong work ethic and professionalism with past work experience.
General qualifications for all positions listed below
- Working knowledge and experience in a wide variety of landscaping tasks including flowerbed maintenance, lawn maintenance, softscape & hardscape installation will be an asset.
- Capable of hard physical labor
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be comfortable with mobile platforms
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to lift minimum 25 kg
- Landscape Project Installation applicants with at least 1-2 years of landscape experience are preferred
Must have clean class G license with drivers abstract
Must have clean criminal records check
Please note that we reserve the right to contact only those who will be granted an interview
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click buttons below each job description to apply online via Indeed.
We offer careers in the following positions:
Lawn Maintenance Job Description
Your main focus is to complete weekly grass cutting and trimming for our residential and commercial customers. Use of a zero turn mower, push mower, power trimmer, blower and seasonal related equipment as required by each individual project.
Flowerbed Maintenance Job Description
Your main focus will include weekly and/or monthly maintenance to flowerbed areas, shrubs and trees, including cutting, hedging, pruning, planting, weeding and mulching.
Landscape Project Installation Job Description (including softscaping, hardscaping and water feature)
This position includes installing previously designed landscaping projects including flowerbeds, interlocking brick, natural stone, retaining walls, pathways, patios and water features.
Note: Landscape Project Installation applicants with at least 1-2 years of landscape experience are preferred